Enderlift Mod 1.15.2 (Elevator Block)
Enderlift Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Enderlift.
Enderlift is a block capable of teleporting players.
To use Enderlift, you will need to place at least 2 Enderlifts at different heights. After that, you will need to connect them by placing Wool of the same color under both Enderlift. Once you’ve completed the steps above, you can teleport using Enderlift! You just need to press the spacebar or the shift key to go up or down floors quickly.
To make Enderlift, you will need 4 Obsidian, any 4 Wool and 1 Eye of Ender.
Enderlift is a pretty useful block. Its main feature as you can imagine it is making an elevator. You can put it in your home, or in your Mine. You can also place it at Nether to lift the Nether Roof!
The mod also allows you to customize things like range; cost of use (xp, damage, or both); or requires redstone signal to operate.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Enderlift Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
Enderlift Mod 1.15.2 (Elevator Block) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.