Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings into Minecraft a vast array of doors, trap doors and fence gates crafted from material available in Immersive Engineering mod. Some of its function includes:
- Trap doors made of Treated Wood, Steel and fence gates are crafted with Aluminium, Steel and treated wood
- Recipes for the doors are similar to each block’s vanilla counterpart.
- Steel door and trap doors are can only close or open with Redstone by default, but can be configured to open manually. Regular steel door can work with Quark’s double door opening feature if Quark is installed and the feature is enabled (usually Quark won’t work with metal doors)
- Trap doors in Engineers Doors with interact with ladders better than the one from Minecraft Vanilla. When trapdoors are open with a ladder below, it works like a ladder allow the player to go up and down without getting stuck. While trap doors from Engineer’s Doors can interact with ladders from other mod, those from Vanilla can only do the same with vanilla ladders.
- Immersive Engineering and Quark ladders are guaranteed to work. Ladders from other mods are also supported if they inherit the characteristic of Vanilla ladders.
- The village engineer’s house in Immersive Engineering is changed from using oak doors to treated wood doors.
How to Install Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive Engineering, Engineer’s Doors.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.