Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Manual Handheld Tools For Engineers)
Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Engineer’s Tools.
Engineer’s Tools adds new useful tools to Minecraft:
- REDIA Tool (Real Diamond covered tool): REDIA Tool is a tool with a combination of Pickaxe, Ax, Shovel and Shears. The REDIA Tool is a very fast tool when it is durable. But it will slow down when it is nearly broken (you can fix it using Diamond). Moreover, at high durability it will also be enhanced with Fortune. REDIA also has the following features:
Right mouse: Put Torch
Sneak + Right Mouse: Turn Dirt / Grass into Farmland / Grass Path and leave Shear Sheep and Leaves.
Holding Sneak while cutting trees will cut down whole trees.
- Auto Stim Pack: A medical kit. It will automatically activate when you have low blood. It will heal you and give you some good effects.
- Diving Air Capsule: Helps you breathe underwater longer.
- Ariadne Coal: A pen that uses Coal as a ink to draw road signs.
- Ore Crushing Hammer: Can be used to duplicate some minerals.
- Muslee Power Bar Press: Ability to compress food into Muslee Melange Power Bars. They are a type of snack with a high nutritional value.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Engineer’s-Tools-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Engineer’s Tools Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Manual Handheld Tools For Engineers) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.