Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by masa helps the player to manage the explosion caused by Creeper. It keeps the beauty of map and avoids damaging to people and property.
You are too tired because the Creepers crawl around and around, which makes your world not perfectly beautiful? You are tired when you always have to find something to fill up “relic” caused by the Creeper? Don’t worry! The Environmental Creepers Mod is available here to help you! Their functions are:
- Set up to the explosion caused by the Creeper drop out 100% the damaged blocks.
- Not allow the Creeper to detonate
- Not allow any antipersonnel types caused by burn to disappear block (except what resulting from the Creeper)
- Not let the Creeper explosion to damage any item in the ground.
- Not allow any antipersonnel types caused by burn to disappear item (except what caused by the Creeper)
- And some other small functions such as change the demolishment of an explosion, the drop item rate, the charged explosion).
You can download the latest Environmental Creepers Mod version in the link below and follow installation instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Environmental-Creepers.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Environmental Creepers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.