Epicurean Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (More Foods!)
Epicurean Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 named Epicurean.
Epicurean adds a lot of new stuff to Minecraft. Its purpose is to increase the diversity of the culinary world. It will do this through the following new features:
- Three new crops: Tomatoes, Peppers and Onions.
- The new block is called “Cooking Table”. Cooking Table will be the place where you can create many new foods with different effects such as Burger, Ramen, etc.
In addition to the new foods, Epicurean also added Minecraft many new changes such as:
- Allow Hopper to harvest crops when placed below.
- Lets you use Bone Meal on Nether Wart.
- Lets you eat Cake without putting it down.
- When you eat Glistering Melon, you will immediately recover a bit of health.
- “Omnivore Mode”. Omnivore Mode when turned on will give you the ability to eat anything! Some items even have their own effects like TNT!
- Lets you customize a lot of things in the mod’s config file.
With a lot of new items and new food, I recommend you to visit the wiki (https://github.com/CottonMC/Epicurean/wiki/Meal-recipes) of the mod to be able to see details of what the mod will bring you!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Epicurean Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.16snapshot
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4
Epicurean Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (More Foods!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.