Essential Features Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Random Blocks and Features for Minecraft)
Essential Features Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Essential Features.
Essential Features adds many new things to Minecraft. They are random things and their subject matter has almost nothing to do with each other!
Essential Features adds to the following Minecraft:
- Some new background music. Two new records are called “Scarlet” and “Lo-fi”.
- Portable Jukebox and Portable Note Block. They are mobile versions of Jukebox and Note Block.
- Viewed Block: A block capable of emitting a redstone when you look at it.
- Block Breaker: Ability to break the block in front of it when receiving a redstone signal.
- Block Placer: Ability to place the block you put in it when receiving a redstone signal.
- Redstone Rod: Same as End Rod. Ability to attract lightning (lightning).
- Iron-Fortified Cereal: Eating will give you Resistance and Regeneration.
- Redstone Rod Sword and Arrows: Able to call thunder down to attack your target.
- Crying Obsidian: Ability to place your respawn points.
- Spike Blocks: A type of trap.
- And some more like Cereal, Slate, Blaze Block, Purpur Door, Nether Brick Door, etc.
To be able to view all the mod’s recipes, you can install JEI (Just Enough Items).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Essential Features Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Essential-Features-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Essential Features Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Essential Features Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Random Blocks and Features for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.