Even More Buttons Mod 1.7.10 allows you to add extra buttons into Minecraft. You can use the buttons on their own block so they look camouflaged.
- Dirt Button
- Redstone Button
- Diamond Button
- Gold Button
- Emerald Button
- Lapis Button
- Coal Button
- Brick Button
- Glass Button
- Iron Button
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Even More Buttons Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Author: KristinnVikarJ, HelloCutie ❘ 10 mins ago ❘ views