EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft : It is inspired by the era of the dark witches; EvilCraft revolves around magical elements, ancient magic with dark powers. EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is also like the majority of other mod items and blocks. It adds new types of items to the game, new recipes and the use of them for the purpose of survival and development.
To get started, you should follow these steps (with illustrations by-step):
- Find at least one of the Dark Ore, a book (Book).
- Craft Darkened Apple.
- Find a harmless creature and let it eat Darkened Apple (please do not try at home with your pet).
- Wait until that creature dies slowly.
- When a mysterious light appears, you come quickly close (but not too close) and throw the Book into the middle of that place.
- Pick up the magic book that fell out and began the journey to explore the world of ancient magic.
Due to the loss of detailed review, I will only introduce about the magic book. It is full of guidance and instructions to use magic, craft, and magic history and the kinds of ancient creatures, …
This mod is very detailed, wonderful and fascinating, you can look through the design of a magic book, effects and all kinds of new items that are enough investment in this project. Therefore, don’t hesitate to download and start exploring the mysterious world of EvilCraft!
Requirement: Forge installed, Cyclops Core Library.
This mod now support Minecraft version: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Cyclops Core Library.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put Cyclops Core Library and EvilCraft Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
See latest Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods updated daily here.
Download links for EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (work for both version)