EXP Bottling Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Save Your EXP In A Bottle)
EXP Bottling Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called EXP Bottling.
Bottling EXP is a small mod. It adds a new block with Minecraft with a nice and unique feature.
This new block is called the EXP Bottling Machine and it stores your experience points in a jar.
To build the EXP Bottling Machine, you only need 8 Iron Ingots and 1 Empty Bottle. Once you have it, you need to put it down to use.
When right-clicking on the EXP Bottling Machine, it will display its GUI. Here is where you will store your experience points. Of course, you will need an Empty Bottle to do that.
You will find that you can customize the experience points you want to host. The mod also has level options for you.
When stored, your experience points will be in a bottle. You can store it in your chest and use (drink) it as needed.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install EXP Bottling Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, EXP-Bottling-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for EXP Bottling Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
EXP Bottling Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Save Your EXP In A Bottle) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.