Expandable Inventory Mod 1.12.2. Have you ever felt that your 36 boxes are never enough? Want to take away many items but you can’t move your chests easily? Had I been given a Shulker Box but 27 more boxes were still not enough? Don’t worry because it’s Expandable Inventory!
Expandable Inventory adds Minecraft 7 types of mushrooms that you can eat to increase the size of your inventory. Normally, you will have 27 storage boxes (excluding Hotbar) divided into 3 rows, each with 9 cells. When eating these special mushrooms, it will increase that number. 7 types of mod mushrooms are:
- Iron Inventory Expander: Increase from 3 to 4 rows.
- Golden Inventory Expander: Increase from 4 to 5 rows.
- Diamond Inventory Expander: Increase from 5 to 6 rows.
- Emerald Inventory Expander: Increases from 6 to 7 rows.
- Nether Inventory Expander: Increases from 7 to 9 rows.
- Ender Inventory Expander: Increases from 9 to 10 rows.
- Dragon Inventory Expander: Increases from 10 to 12 rows.
Note: To eat high-grade mushrooms, you need to eat the previous grade first.
The mod also has the ability, when you die, you will drop a box called “Drop Box”. Drop Box will contain your extra box. When you pick it up, you just need to right-click to retrieve your item. You can also upgrade Drop Box with 3 types of Reinforcement upgrades (Blast and Fire Resistance), Soulbound (only its owner can open it) and Glowing (make it bright to be easy to find).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Expandable Inventory 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Expandable-Inventory-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Expandable Inventory Mod 1.12.2
Expandable Inventory Mod 1.12.2 (More inventory space for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.