The Expanded Industry provides players with a lot of blocks that work similarly to the extremely useful hopper along with a special detector rail. These tools are brought into the game to address the technological shortage of tools in Minecraft Vanilla, which helps players to solve simple tasks instead of wasting thousands of iron bar just to automate some basic daily tasks.
The Expanded Industry is not meant to completely replace the in-game transportation systems. It is programmed as a parallel method for players wishing for a simpler item transport system without the need for intricate redstone systems that use thousands of hoppers and droppers. Although this mod is designed for shipping and transporting, some added items also provide new functions for other transport systems such as Distributor or Filter.
If you think the tools in Minecraft Vanilla is a bit too simple and too difficult for automation, then the Expanded Industry mod is a pretty complete choice. perfect. With medium-sized machines designed to keep the game balanced, you’ll find automation to be simpler, easier to breathe and much more fun! Expanded Industry requires Forge Mod Loader, HardLib and Minecraft versions 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Expanded Industry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Expanded-Industry-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Expanded Industry into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Expanded Industry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
Expanded Industry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.