Experience Rings Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds three 3 rings to the game. Each of these rings allow you to pick up experience instantly in the nearby area. This mod also adds a “Ring Holding Station” which allows the ring to collect Experience while not being in the players inventory. The ring can then be taken out and used on the player to give the player that experience.
- Lesser Ring O’ Experience – Small Radius (Found in Dungeon Chests, Only Craftable by Default in 1.9)
- Ring O’ Experience – Moderate Radius
- Greater Ring O’ Experience – Large Radius
The mod is almost completely configurable including the radii of the rings. Items and crafting recipes can be enabled or disabled at will.
How to install Experience Rings Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Baubles Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Experience Rings Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11