Extended Bone Meal Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Extended Bone Meal.
Extended Bone Meal is a mod that will make Bone Meal more useful.
Normally, Bone Meal’s main purpose is to use as fertilizer for plants. By using Bone Meal on crops, you will make them grow very quickly. The first Extended Bone Meal will make using your Bone Meal less time consuming. If you hold Shift then right click on the plants, the Extended Bone Meal will use many Bone Meals at the same time to make them mature.
Next, the Extended Bone meal will allow you to use Bone Meal on some other crops that you normally cannot, such as Nether Wart, Sugar Cane, Cactus and Vines. Normally, you can only use Bone Meal on Wheat, Carrot, Potato, Melon, Pumpkin and some flowers / grasses.
Extended Bone Meal is a small mod. It is very suitable for use in conjunction with other mods.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extended Bone Meal Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extended-Bone-Meal-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extended Bone Meal Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
Extended Bone Meal Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Make Bone Meal More Useful) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.