Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (New Diamond Tools)
Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Extended Diamond.
Extended Diamond is a small mod. It will add to Minecraft some new tools made from Diamond. These tools will be upgraded versions of regular tools or could be tools with a completely different use.
New tools of the mod:
- Large Diamond Sword: A sword larger than usual. Deals more damage than Diamond Sword. The side level is twice that of a normal sword. Crafted from 1 Diamond Block, 1 Diamond and 1 Stick.
- Diamond Shovpick: The tool is a combination of Pickaxe and Shovel. There are both uses. Twice as long as conventional tools. Crafted from 1 Diamond Block, 2 Diamonds and 2 Sticks.
- Diamond Axepick: The tool is a combination of the Pickaxe and the Ax. There are both uses. Twice as long as conventional tools. Crafted from 1 Diamond Block, 2 Diamonds and 2 Sticks.
- Diamond Glass Hammer: Tools used to break blocks such as Glass, Glass Panes, Ice, Glowstone, Redstone Lamps, etc (blocks with Glass or Ice as raw materials). Crafted from 1 Stick, 1 Diamond and 2 Glass Panes.
- Diamond Piler: A tool used to break blocks like Rails, and blocks related to Iron, Gold, etc. Crafted from 2 Sticks and 1 Diamond.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extended-Diamond-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
Extended Diamond Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (New Diamond Tools) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.