Extended Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Extended Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into the game a backpack which the player can craft and upgrade with many different modules. This backpack gives you a lighter solution to carry more blocks and items in your inventory. It’s even more convenient when you are building a big architecture structure that required tons of blocks, all you need is this backpack in your hand a right click to open it up.
To start using the mod, the first thing you need to complete is… befriended a cow. All the crafting in this mod will be processed by clicking on the cow while holding 2 items in each hand, the cow will “digest” the material and gives you the result. To create the Backpack, you need to grab a chest in your main arm and 8 leather in the off hand, clicks the cow, and you’ll have the result.
The mod’s recipe:
- MAIN HAND + OFF HAND = RESULT
- Chest + 8 Leather = Backpack
- Chest + Piston = Export Module; use it with Chest Link, transfer items from the backpack to any inventory block connected to the backpack. As long as an item that the player needs to port already present in the inventory.
- Chest + Sticky Piston = Import Module; use it with Chest Link, transfer items from an inventory block linked to the backpack. As long as an item that the player needs to port already present in the bag.
- Chest + Nether Star = Chest Link: Interact with Import Module and Export Module.
- Chest + Diamond = Hotbar Link: Connect the backpack with Hotbar. After installed, the backpack interface will appear on a Hotbar for you to mark the slot to link with the backpack. When connected, that slot on your Hotbar will take out a stack of the item you placed in the marked spot in the backpack.
How to Install Extended Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extended Inventory.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extended Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Extended Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.