Extra Bit Manipulation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an add-on for Chisel & Bits mod that introduces additional features that related to building special blocks.
add-on, let’s take a look at the original mod – the Chisel & Bits mod. It is a mod that allows players to build constructions with extremely high levels of details, using a special unit called bits. One block can consist of multiple bits, and players can use this mod to create detailed pixelated arts. Chisel & Bits mod has a major drawback, is that it cannot rotate, flip, copy blocks or edit unique shapes.
To solve the problems in the main mod, the mod maker has decided to create Extra Bit Manipulation to add advanced editing options for blocks, together with specialized tools to manipulate the bits structres.
New special items:
- Wrench: can rotate and mirror bits.
- Sculpting Wires/Spades: creates various shapes like sphere, cylinder, pyramid… from bits.
Forge Installer, Chisel and Bit Mod, Extra-Bit-Manipulation.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!