Extra Enrichments Mod 1.14.4 (Extra Stuff for Minecraft)
Extra Enrichments Mod 1.14.4 is a pretty good mod for Minecraft. It aims to increase the gaming experience for players by adding new items to Minecraft as well as changing some features of the game!
At this early stage, the mod has little content, but more will definitely be added in the future. Here’s what the mod has so far:
- Additional bow tiers! Now you can craft more durable versions of the beloved bow that will see you through in combat. Some of them even have special features!
- Extended cooking, which is a fancy phrase meaning “more food items, but with a focus on improving what’s already in vanilla.” This includes dishes involving sweet berries, caramel, and more! The aim is to provide more variety in high-tier foods while still keeping things reasonable.
- More music discs! By getting a pillager to kill a creeper, you can obtain extra records to play in your jukebox. The range on these extends indefinitely; it’s not a bug, it’s a feature.*
- Friendly fire is now disabled! No longer will you need to fret about accidentally hitting your canine companion during a heated match or sniping your parrot during a duel (as long as you aren’t using explosives, of course). Keep in mind that this does not make your pets invulnerable, you merely cannot attack them.
- Significant combat changes! Like in the combat snapshot, cooldown now affects your critical hits instead of attack damage! To compensate for this, invulnerability periods are now based off of attack speed. In the future, this means that hoes will be able to attack super-fast, but for now, it simply means that axes won’t be overpowered.
- Everything is configurable! All of the features of this mod can be turned on and off independently through the config files.
I recommend you use JEI (Just Enough Items) so you can easily see the mod’s recipes. One thing you should keep in mind is that to get the Redstone Paste, you just need to right-click Redstone on a water-filled Cauldron.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extra Enrichments Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extra-Enrichments-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extra Enrichments Mod 1.14.4
Extra Enrichments Mod 1.14.4 (Extra Stuff for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.