Extra Golems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds new Golem games made from blocks available in Minecraft instead of just Iron Golem.
As you know, in addition to the mobs available in Minecraft, we can also “create” special mobs such as The Wither by arranging special blocks in a very special shape. “. As with the creation of The Wither, Iron Golem is an allied mob with players that made of Iron Block. Based on this idea, Extra Golems mod was created to introduce other Golems that use other blocks not just Iron Block.
New types of golems still retain the ability to protect players against enemies like Zombie, Skeleton, Spider, Creeper … the differences between them are HP, damage output, and most importantly, they have the properties of the blocks that make them (like Sponge Golem, which can absorb water where they stand).
How to Install Extra Golems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Extra-Golems-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Extra Golems into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extra Golems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
Extra Golems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.