Extra Planets Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Galacticraft
Galaticraft is a huge mod about space exploration, designed and programmed to create a whole new dimension in Minecraft: the Universe. But it seems that the Minecraft community is not satisfied with the enormous amount of content added by the mod. That’s why we have Extra Planets mod – an add-on for Galacticraft that has quickly become one of the most favorite mod of the community. The add-on introduces new contents which include more than 10 new planets and star systems for exploration as well as 6 new upgradable levels for spaceships that help you go deeper into space than you have ever been.
Details of the new contents added by Extra Planets are as below:
- 10 new planets/star (Mercury, Venus, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Eris, Kepler 22b).
- New rockets at level 4 to 10 (only available in version 1.7.10 and 1.10.2).
- New launch pad for spaceships (only available in version 1.7.10 and 1.10.2).
- New dungeons level 4 to 10 (some of them may have Creeper bosses).
- Each planet has its own unique material.
- Each planet has its own space station.
- Villagers are available on all planets and moons.
- Weapons, tools, and armors can now be crafted from materials of all planets.
- Other miscellaneous changes.
How to Install Extra Planets Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Extra Planets.jar file, Galacticraft Planets, MicdoodleCore, and GalactiCraft.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Extra Planets Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Beta build)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Extra Planets Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Galacticraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.