ExtraTiC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has added to Minecraft several new ores as well as a new tool to Tinkers’ Construct – a mod too familiar to everyone.
ExtraTiC is an expandable version of Tinkers’ Construct Mod, adding some new ores (four types) and new metals (around seven types) to the game.
The more ores we have, the more choices we get when creating the tools (in Tinkers’ Construct Mod, created by using frames and combining to be a perfect tool).
A strong point of this mod is to support many different mods when installing together, here is a list of some supportive mods:
- Tinkers’ Steelworks
- Applied Energistics
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Twilight forest
- Better Storage.
- Draconic Evolution.
- Gany’s End.
- Big Reactors.
- Extra Utils.
- Progressive Automation.
- Thermal Expansion.
- Immersive Engineering.
- Nevermine 2: Advent of Ascension (AoA).
It means we can find these ores when playing with other mods; therefore, the number of items will become diverse.
This mod requires Tinkers’ Construct Mod, Mantle Mod, and Minecraft Forge to run; if you don’t install, it cannot start.
- Minecraft Forge
- Tinkers’ Construct Mod
- Mantle Mod
How to Install ExtraTiC Mod – Add more Tinkers’ Tool 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tinkers’ Construct Mod and ExtraTiC-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Tinkers’ Construct Mod and ExtraTiC-Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for ExtraTiC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
ExtraTiC Mod – Add more Tinkers’ Tool for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.