Fakename Mod allows the user to rename his character in the game to display the new name in the chat box and on the character’s head.
Note that before installation you should know that this isn’t a hack, you can only rename if the server installed this mod and your nickname will only be effective when entering the server. There is no name associated with your Mojang Account.
It is very simple to use. Setting Mod for Minecraft or server then entering the game and typing the command:
/ fakename set [character] [new name]
You can also use the color code to make your name colored by using the “&” and the space as the letter “/-”. For example: My character name is Steve, I want to change to Steve Creeper and yellow, the order will be as follows:
/ fakename set Steve & 6Steve / -Creeper
Command to remove false name:
/ fakename clear [character]
You can search the Minecraft color code at Wiki!
How to Install Fakename Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Fakename-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fakename Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Fakename Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.