Fancy Battleaxes Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Fancy Battleaxes is a pretty simple and straightforward mod that, as you can tell by the name, adds fancy battleaxes into the game for players to utilize. You can tell at first sight that this isn’t necessarily one of the most feature filled mods out there and this is why it probably won’t have that significant of an impact on your Minecraft experience. However, the good thing about such a small scale mod is the fact that it won’t hinder your Minecraft’s performance at all and this is great news for players who enjoy Minecraft on a PC that has the low-end hardware.
As simple as the Fancy Battleaxes mod is, it’s actually a surprisingly well designed mod because the items that it brings to the table actually start to feel like natural Minecraft items after a while and this is why you probably won’t want to start using the mod once you get into it. The battleaxes in the Fancy Battleaxes mod function quite like normal axes do but the thing that defines them is the fact that their attack speed is quite slow but, at the same time, the damage they inflict per hit is significantly greater. Due to their slow speed but high damage per attack, these battleaxes are perfect for going against foes that have a large number of hit points but aren’t that agile.
The battleaxes featured in the Fancy Battleaxes can be crafted through a lot of different resources. You’ll be able to make battleaxes from things like iron, gold and diamond, amethyst, nickel, silver and even titanium. The Fancy Battleaxes mod is fully compatible with the Unified Stone Tools mod so, if you use these mods in conjunction with one another, you’ll be able to craft different kinds of battleaxes from different types of stone.
Fancy Battleaxes Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Added 6 More Materials (Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, Nickel, Silver, Titanium).
- The Mods doesn’t add ores and ingots/gems for this material itself, so you have to use another mod which has those materials.
- The properties of the new Materials are fully configurable.
- All new crafting recipes use OreDictionary.
How to install Fancy Battleaxes Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Fancy Battleaxes Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: 456Xander – Original Thread on CursForge