FastFood Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
FastFood Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft many types of fast foods like hamburger, bacon, french fries… so that your character can turn into a giant fatso in no time!
If you don’t give a fu** about weights or have no problem with fast foods, then Fast Food mod can be a refreshing change for your Minecraft meals. With junk foods like hamburger, bacon, french fries… you can enjoy your happy meals at Lotteria, KFC or even Burger King without having to go anywhere!
Aside from adding junk foods, the mod also provides blocks like cooker, meat grinder, powder mixer, oven… just like in a real-life kitchen. And of course, these blocks can function just like the real-life counterparts, not just for decorations.
You can download the latest version of the Fast Food Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install FastFood Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, FastFood.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FastFood Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)