Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 pack is a multiple-tasked mod pack for Minecraft version 1.7.10. Programmed, designed and balanced to people who fancy different types of mods in one mod pack.
The old version of this one named FTB Infinity, published on February 5th, 2015, including 175 different types of mods from machines to magic. Currently, this pack has programmed with difficulty in expert and changed into FBT Infinity Evolved. Some popular mods contributed to this mudpack set can be Botania, Thermal Foundation sets – Expansions – Dynamics, Industrial Craft 2, Big Reactors, Portal Gun, Tinker’s Construct, etc. All of them are edited the config so as not to conflict and balance the productivity. Therefore, the players can have the perfect experiences.
Moreover, you can build large and beautiful industries with various decorated blocks and structures of chisel mod, or focus on developing technology. As a result, you are top of your Minecraft with machine power. FTB Infinity Evolved only installs through Curse Launcher (Curse Client).
How to install Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Register to Curse and activate your account (an active email will be sent).
- Download and install Curse Launcher here. (Curse Client)
- Start Curse Launcher and log in.
- Choose Minecraft icon (creeper face) in the left orange column.
- Click Install icon and wait a minute.
- Choos “browse all modpacks”.
- Type the modpacks that you want to install on the search bar
- Move the mouse to the modpacks you install, it will appear Install icon, click to install.
- After finishing, press Play and log in by your Account Minecraft Premium.
Download links for Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved 1.11/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.