Ferdinand’s Flowers Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
Ferdinand’s Flowers will make your Minecraft world more colorful than ever!!!
The main goal of this mod is to give you many choices in building colorful flower gardens. Ferdinand’s Flowers adds more than 110 kinds of new flowers for you. Different flowers appear in different biomes. Flowers of the mod can also be used to make dye.
The mod also added 32 new types of dyes which means 32 new colors. These new types of dyes are made by giving any flower of the mod to your Craft Chart. Depending on the type of flowers, will give you different dyes. Dyes can be used to change the color of Brick and Glass, which mean you will have a lot of different colors Brick and Glass to decorate and build.
In addition, the mod also added some mushrooms and a special chest to only store mod’s stuff.
Review from Mc-mod: Ferdinand’s Flowers is a mod suitable for those who want to make their own beautiful gardens or parks. Ferdinand’s Flowers also has a lot of value in building works because of it variety in changing colors of Brick and Glass.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ferdinand’s Flowers 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ferdinand’s Flowers.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Ferdinand’s Flowers Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Ferdinand’s Flowers Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.