Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Fire’s Random Things mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a collection of random blocks, items and equipment to use for different purposes and occasions.
The mod does not have a particular theme or based off any idea, Fire’s Random Things mod is a random collection of not-so-related items, blocks, and equipment. There are many items and blocks like hand-held Dispenser, Obsidian mining tools, or even color blocks for decorations. In short, the mod has these followings:
– Handheld Dispenser
– New fuel
– Luxury-looking candles
– Hallucination Potions
– Compact Bookshelves
– Compact Dirt
Fire’s Random Things can be used with these following mods:
• Base Metals (DrCyano)
• Real Stone Tools (The_Fireplace)
• JustEnoughItems (mezz)
• Chisel (tterrag1098, Drullkus, and Minecreatr)
How to Install Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Fire’s-Random-Things-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Fire’s Random Things into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Fire’s Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.