The Firewolf resource pack is a 128x pack for Minecraft that makes many blocks throughout the game simply look better. Grassy dirt has grass that runs down the sides instead of stopping at the edge, the various types of sandstone and standard stone bricks all look more like actual building bricks, and more. Unfortunately, Firewolf does not fix that little issue with glass panes and blocks, where windows appear to be made from several smaller pieces of glass and not one giant pane.
Also, where there are some very vivid changes made to most of the game’s textures, hostile mobs like zombies and skeletons look exactly like they do in the standard game. Firewolf is a larger resource pack, but there’s still only so much that can be done with a resolution of 128x, and it shows when you run into baddies.
Firewolf Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Iron Door
- Furnace (Now sharper and matches the new style of Firewolf)
- Ice textures
- Chiseled stone bricks
- Iron block
How to install Firewolf Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for Firewolf Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X / 1.10.X / 1.11.X
- [1.11] Firewolf v1.51 TRIAL // CurseForge
- [128x] Firewolf Resource Pack // ResourcesPack