Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.12.2 (New Mobs for Minecraft)
Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.12.2 adds a lot of new things. To start, the mod adds to Minecraft many new creatures (both passive and hostile).
- LavaCow: LavaCow is a rare creature. Only available in Desert. LavaCow gives you Lava when you use bucket on it. This is an endless lava source.
- Foglet: Foglet appears near the river or Swamp. They attack the player. When injured, they will emit smoke and hide.
- Undead Swine: Undead Swine is a rare neutral creature in Forest. It will attack you if you attack it first. Be careful because Undead Swine is extremely dangerous. It has a lot of blood, runs fast and will knock you away.
- Refriger: Refriger is a cold biome zombie. Their attacks can slow you down.
Cordy: Cordy is a zombie infected by fungi (cordyceps). They emit toxic gas, causing the surrounding creatures to suffer Poison.
- Parasite: Parasite parasites on zombies. They can appear when a zombie dies. Parasite will attack players and zombies. Parasite will die after a while without a host.
Fish’s Undead Rising also adds new items to Minecraft. They can be made or dropped from mod creatures. Some items have very strong effects like Golden Heart. Golden Heart in hand will give Regeneration I players for 8 seconds and fix their clothes!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Fishs-Undead-Rising-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.12.2
Fish’s Undead Rising Mod 1.12.2 (New Mobs for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.