Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
As a “flashy” modpack, Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will provide you thousands of decorative blocks. However, these blocks are colorful blocks (like wool, but it is more diverse and includes a “nude” block like glass).
These colorful blocks are so many shades of light and dark in different transparency. Believe me; it will please the most discerning players.
To start the game, we need to manufacture the tool to create colors, with the following recipe:
After that, you put the materials into your box (dye, glowstone, …) and then right-click on that tool, it will open the blocks that you could craft from the available materials.
Due to tons of blocks in the mod, if you use those, be careful to choose right colors. Unless you choose a right one, it can lead to your patchy decoration…
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Flat Colored Blocks.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2