FleshToLeather Mod 1.13.2. Rotten Flesh is a strange and interesting item in Minecraft. Rotten Flesh is a type of food. It is rotting flesh falling from the zombies of Minecraft and it can be a double-edged sword!
Rotten Flesh will give you 4 Hunger (2 pieces of meat) when you eat it, but what makes it a double-edged sword is that it has 80% chance to make you hungry (you will suffer Hunger effects for 30 seconds). This causes the player to be careful when eating Rotten Flesh and only eat it when necessary. However, Rotten Flesh becomes almost completely useless later. FleshToLeather is a mod that adds a small, but quite useful utility to Rotten Flesh.
FleshToLeather will allow you to turn Rotten Flesh into Leather! All you have to do is put Rotten Flesh inside Furnace and burn it up. With this mod feature, Rotten Flesh will become more useful. You can use Rotten Flesh to make clothes from Leather or later use it to create Books and Item Frames too!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install FleshToLeather 1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, FleshToLeather-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FleshToLeather Mod 1.13.2
FleshToLeather Mod 1.13.2 (Make Rotten Flesh more useful) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.