Flexible Tools Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Flexible Tools Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft adds up to five new tools and dozens of upgrades for them.
Yes, it is another tool mod for Minecraft! To be more precise, Flexible Tools Mod adds into the game tools with the completely new crafting recipe, but can still take on the role of their predecessors.
Yes, it is another tool mod for Minecraft! To be more precise, Flexible Tools Mod adds into the game tools with a completely new crafting recipe, but can still take on the role of their predecessors.
Once done crafting, hit G key to open the upgrade interface:
Using is really easy, just put the upgrade piece into the slot that has the same color!
You can download the latest version of the Flexible Tools Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Flexible Tools Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Simple Quarry.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Flexible Tools Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
Flexible Tools Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.