Flight Simulator Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
The latest Minecraft version 1.10.2 offers you a chance to fly to the sky with Elystra. However, the experience is never close to be realistic, especially with the introduction of Flight Simulator Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2.
The mod adds a series of new aircrafts that can be realistically controlled according to installed modifications, air speed, fuel consumptions, angle of flight … With this mod, you can control a plane in a most realistic way possible.
Main function of Flight Simulator:
- Materials and parts are easy to find and craft.
- You can freely turn your head while flying to have better view.
- You can fine tunes your aircraft with many items.
- Easy to control.
Good physics, if you crash the plane it will explode!
A few heads-up before fight:
- Shift+Right click at the plane’s fuselage to open plane interface.
- Aircrafts use larva as “fuel”. You can fuel your plane by open the plane interface then place larva into gas pump icon.
- If you run out of fuel during flight, you can still glide the aircraft to safety.
- The faster you fly the more fuel consumed. Once reached the desired attitute, you should reduce throttle to save fuel and to fly smoother.
- Flaps are used for takeoff and landing. When taking off, set flaps to open at 10 degrees, but when landing, open flaps fully to cut down speed. Remember to close flaps when in flight as it will reduce speed significantly.
Flight Simulator crafting recipes:
4-blade Obsidian propeller
Engine for PZL P.11
How to control flight:
- W: Pitch down
- S: Pitch up
- A: Roll left
- D: Roll right
- I: Increase throttle
- K: Decrease throttle
- J: Yaw left
- L: Yaw right
- Y: Flaps up
- H: Flaps down
- B: Brake (disables parking brake)
- RIGHT_SHIFT+B: Engage parking brake
- M: Start engine – you can also hit the propeller until the engine starts
- RIGHT_SHIFT+M: Stop engine
- PG_DOWN: Zoom out
- PG_UP: Zoom in
- RIGHT_CONTROL: Toggle camera auto-follow
How to Install Flight Simulator Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put Flight Simulator Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Flight Simulator Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Flight Simulator Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.