Flowing Blocks is a very small and simple mod. Flowing Blocks were created for the purpose of beautifying and decorating Minecraft. The mod feature is to add some form of liquid from block that are normally solid.
Currently, Flowing Blocks add nine new types of liquid except water and lava: Sand, Red Sand, Gravel, Soul Sand, Magma, Ice, Slime and two types of liquid from the two new blocks of Cement and Asphalt. To make these types of liquid is very simple, what you need is just an empty bucket and one of the seven blocks except Cement and Asphalt. With Cement and Asphalt you will need to use another formula.
- For Cement: You will need an empty bucket, 2 Clay and 2 Sand.
- For Asphalt: You will need an empty bucket, 2 Clay, a Gravel and any kind of coal.
Leave Cement and Asphalt for some time it with become Cement Block and Asphalt Block.
These formulas will give you a bucket of liquid that you build from. These special liquids work somewhat like Water and Lava in Minecraft. They will flow to adjacent blocks like Water but the range will be shorter. You can not go through it either. Many types of liquid retain the character of the block such as Magma, if you step on it you will take damage; or Soul Sand will slow you down, Ice and Slime too.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- MysticalLib (EluLib).
How to Install Flowing Blocks 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Flowing Blocks.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Flowing Blocks Mod 1.12.2
Flowing Blocks Mod 1.12.2 (New types of liquid for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.