Fluid Converters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Fluid Converters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides a method for players to convert between different type of fluids and liquids using specialized types of machinery.
Mod allows players to specify the types of fluid that can be converted to each other in a JSON file. With each group of liquids listed in the archive, there is a specialized block to convert them to another fluid. The usages as well as contents of this mod are confusing, so be sure to read the Wiki of the mod for a complete instruction: https://github.com/rubensworks/FluidConverters/wiki
You can download the latest version of the FluidConverters from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Fluid Converters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Cyclops Core, FluidConverters.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fluid Converters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Fluid Converters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.