Food Expansion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft supplement the food system and change some small attributes of available food in the game.
The food item system in Minecraft seems to be limited and not enough various to satisfy the fan of food. For that reason, Food Expansion Mod is born, and its feature is as same as its name.
Lellson writes the mod, Food Expansion support from version 1.7.10 to the newest version 1.11.2 (and continue to update).
With previous releases, the mod would add more items that animals can drop when they died. Take rabbit, horse as the example. Their meat would drop out, and we can use it to cook or eat raw.
The new crafting recipe is also added to apply in the old items and expand food item system. However, the amount of new item is quite high, and you should install a mod which can display the crafting recipe such as JustEnoughItems Mod to learn gradually.
How to Install Food Expansion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Food-Expansion-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Food Expansion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Food Expansion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.