Food Pouches Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Food Pouches.
Food Pouches are bags that can store food. If you don’t want to hold too much food on you, the Food Pouches will be great items!
To make a Food Pouch, you will need 3 Leather and 1 Apple. The Food Pouch can hold up to 25 meals. A meal = 20 hunger / saturation (ie filled with a hunger bar). To put food in the Food Pouch, simply hold the Food Pouch in your hand and press Shift + Right-click (you need to have food in the inventory). To use (eat) a Food Pouch, simply ban it and right click as usual.
The Food Pouch can be upgraded to increase its size. There are 4 sizes: Pouch, Satchel, Bag and Sack. Alternatively, you can also craft an Automatic Food Pouch. The Automatic version of the Food Pouch will automatically refill your Hunger bar every time it drops. With Automatic Food Pouch, you won’t need to pay much attention to eating!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Food Pouches Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Food-Pouches-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Food Pouches Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
Food Pouches Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Stores Food and Eat Them For You) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.