Forestry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Forestry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows the players to manage their flowers, plants, crops and keep bees to get honey in Minecraft! Absorbing isn’t it?
Focusing on the topic of animals and plants, Forestry Mod has brought some fantastic features such as automating the garden, breeding plants, or bees.
A high point of this mod probably is the combination of facilities, allowing the players to discover additional plants in the area.
Besides, there is a feature of feeding bee in the mod. It sounds simple, but this mod is complicated. You need to have a lot of machines and knowledge of their functions so as to be professional at this feature.
The flexibility and details ratio of the honey blocks is super high, which ensure you will be “overwhelmed” in the first action.
This mod is compatible with other relating mods such as Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft, RedPower 2.
How to Install Forestry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Forestry-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Forestry.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Forestry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Forestry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.