Foundry Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Foundry mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to melt items and blocks into materials using special pots (and much more fun features). You should try it.
To begin, you need a Foundry, a specialty of the mod:
- Smelt items and blocks into original materials.
- Producing molten materials for moulding.
- Combine with other mods to create equipment.
An Iron Sword is being smelted for Iron Ingots:
Gold Ingots being smelted into molten Gold (can be used for any purposes):
Foundry can be combined with:
- Tinkers’ Construct
Do you feel Add Newexcited now? If yes, don’t hesitate to download and install the latest version (suits with your Minecraft version), install and feel that! To experience all functions, you should install the above-mentioned mods and then install Foundry and try out all of the crafting recipes!
How to Install Foundry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Foundry-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Foundry-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Foundry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Foundry Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.