FPS Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
FPS Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will help your computer to run Minecraft more smoothly, increase FPS and reduce the lag when playing! Is it cool?
Have you ever felt miserable when reducing all the settings in the game, turning off all the running programs, kicking into the computer case but Minecraft has been lag yet? Do not worry, to solve this situation, you can try out FPS Plus, a mod to tweak the algorithm when rendering to reduce the load for the computer and increase FPS, and repair some bug fixes as frames, character error, sudden FPS drop, leg pain, …
Here are a few pictures after installing FPS Plus to compare:
Fps Plus Mod Screenshots:
Before installing this mod
After installing this mod:
You can see the FPS has been increased from 67 to 97 (about 30FPS, a tremendous rise). To explain that situation, FPS Plus edits render algorithms into simpler algorithms. Therefore, the computers can run easily and catch up with the speed of rendering.
This mod has many different versions with distinct features, so you can download each version to discover which one is the great one for you and increase many FPS!
FPS Plus no longer available with the recent version of Minecraft, instead you can use BetterFps Mod with the same feature.
How to Install FPS Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, FPS-Plus-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the FPS-Plus.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FPS Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
(FPS Plus no longer available with the recent version of Minecraft, instead you can use BetterFps Mod with the same feature)
Better FPS for Minecraft 1.11 (Beta version)