FreeLook Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 (Adjust your Camera Freely)
FreeLook Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called FreeLook.
FreeLook is a small mod that gives your game a new feature. The feature of FreeLook is to allow players to “turn their heads” to the sides.
Just like in many FPS games, you can run and turn your head to both sides to be able to observe around you. FreeLook brings that feature to Minecraft. When FreeLook is installed, to turn your head around you, just press Left Alt key (by default, you can change it to Control) and then turn the mouse to the side.
FreeLook also has 2 Hold or Toggle modes. When in Hold mode, you must hold down the keyboard shortcut to turn the head. When in Toggle mode, you just need to press it once to turn the head and press it again to return to the normal camera. To adjust between these two modes, simply press the Right Alt key (by default, you can change it in the Control section).
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install FreeLook Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, FreeLook-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FreeLook Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2
FreeLook Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 (Adjust your Camera Freely) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.