A supporting mod, FTBLib will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft; therefore, it will support for running other mods. The mods that FTBLib supports usually use a general code set in structure. As a result, it will reduce the file size and save time as well as optimize the system. That is why the author puts this code set into FTBLib.
Some mods run with this Library:
- FTB Tweaks
- FTB Utilities (FTB Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 includes many small useful mods inside. Therefore, instead of installing several necessary mods with one function, you can install FTB Utilities immediately.)
How to Install FTBLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the FTBLib.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for FTBLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
FTBLib Mod API 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.