For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb_mode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in “ftb_gamemode.txt”.
For Minecraft 1.9.4+:
- To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb packmode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/world_data.json and replace “mode” value.
How to install FTBLib 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
FTBLib 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11