Funky Locomotion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Funky Locomotion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a complete version of Pistol, making it easier and more convenient for building Pistol machines.
As you may already know, Pistol block can pull/push other type of blocks. However, the original Pistol block cannot affect heavier or special blocks like Obsidian, Torch, and animals. With the new Pistol of Funky Locomotion, you can do everything that the original one in vanilla Minecraft cannot (mentioned above). The mod also adds new Frames that can be connected together and stick to blocks that need to be moved, enable easy block management in large area. Let’s take a look at some screenshots:
Funky Locomotion does not require any other mods or add-ons to run, so go ahead and follow the download link below. Happy gaming!
How to Install Funky Locomotion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Funky-Locomotion.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Funky Locomotion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Funky Locomotion Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.