Funky Locomotion Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Funky Locomotion Mod introduces you about an advanced variant of the vanilla piston that can push a wide variety of blocks. The regular piston includes tile entities, ‘heavy blocks’ such as obsidian and ‘soft blocks’ such as torches and dust. Moreover, it just needs a redstone signal and a block update. This means that may be caused by the redstone signal to move. There is also a variant of this that can ‘pull’ blocks towards it but can’t push unlike the sticky piston. You can right-click a side to rotate the pusher to that direction.
Additional, it also adds ‘Frames‘ which can connect together and ‘stick’ to adjacent blocks. When a frame is pushed/pulled, the entire structure it is connected (provided there is room). You can right-click a side with a wrench to ‘close’ it and prevent frames from sticking to block or frame on that side.
- This does not work both ways and a frame with an ‘open’ side, and it will connect to a frame with a ‘closed’ side. The ‘open/closed’ settings are preserved when the block is broken.
- A Frame pusher/puller cannot move itself but it can move other Pusher/Pullers. Also Frames cannot connect to the front of a pusher/puller.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Funky Locomotion Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Funky Locomotion 1.10.2 Alpha 0.0.1||Alpha||1.10.2||Nov 5, 2016|
|Funky Locomotion Beta 7||Beta||1.7.10||Aug 14, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net