Click here to discover more: More Furnaces Mod
- Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
- IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel.
- X means, nothing can enter or leave this side.
- Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc.
- A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
- Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
- Bonus Upgrade: Increases chance of more output. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
- Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
The grinder grinds the usual items:
- Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust
- Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli
- Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust
- Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone
- Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond
- Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel
- Coal Ore -> 3x Coal
- Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone
- Gravel -> 1x Sand
- Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust
- Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust
- Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust
- Stone -> 1x Cobblestone
- Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz
- Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder
- Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald
- Wool -> 4x String
- Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
This mod requires LIMELIB.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|furnus-1.11.2-1.91.jar||Beta||1.11.2||Feb 6, 2017|
|furnus-1.10.2-1.91.jar||Release||1.10.2||Dec 16, 2016|
|Furnus-1.9.4-1.83.jar||Release||1.9.4||Jun 28, 2016|
|Furnus-1.8.9-1.75-final.jar||Release||1.8.9||May 8, 2016|
|Furnus-1.9-1.75.jar||Release||1.9||May 8, 2016|
|Furnus-1.7.10-1.75-final.jar||Release||1.7.10||May 8, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net