Fx Control! Mod 1.12.2 (Make Your Own Minecraft Rules)
Fx Control! Mod 1.12.2 is a pretty cool mod. It gives you complete control over the effects of the player based on a variety of conditions. To do this, Fx Control relies on a different set of rules. These rules can be found in the mod’s config file (Where Minecraft -> Config -> Fxcontrol is located).
With Fx Control, you can force the player to have Diamond Pickaxe to dig Diamond, or make them fire when in Nether. Lock a chest again, or heal the player when they go to sleep, and so on.
(Note: Fx Control will not work if you only install it on your Minecraft. What it adds to the game is files that you can customize. From customizing these files, Fx Control It has to be able to promote its features, therefore, it requires you to know or have experience in this.)
In the current version, Fx Control has 5 rules files. They are:
- effects.json: with this file you can add potion effects or set the player on fire based on various conditions. You can use this to give the player various potion effects or set him/her on fire. The conditions can be anything like dimension, time of the day, biome, block the player is standing on, items he is holding, …
- breakevents.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player tries to break a block
- placeevents.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player tries to place a block
- leftclicks.json: with this file you can control what happens with the player left-clicks a block
- rightclicks.json: with this file you can control what happens when the player right-clicks a block
To see details about how to use Fx Control, you can learn its wiki here.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Fx Control! Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Fx-Control!-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Fx Control! Mod 1.12.2
Fx Control! Mod 1.12.2 (Make Your Own Minecraft Rules) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.