Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Gadgets n’ Goodies is a fun mod that’s been made to enhance your Minecraft experience and it does so by implementing fun new items into the game that players will love using. Before going into any further detail, it’s worth pointing out that this was TheMattyBoy’s first ever mod so it’s likely that it’ll have a few bugs that might surface from time to time but, fortunately, it doesn’t have any major issues that would truly hinder the experience for you. Overall, we definitely recommend it if you want to add fun utilities to the game that make things more enjoyable.
First and foremost on the massive list of the Gadgets n’ Goodies mod’s items is an item known as the Fireball Dispenser which is essentially a rocket launcher that you can use to shoot fireballs at anyone who dares to oppose you. The fireballs do a lot of damage but it’s important to remember that the dispenser itself loses durability the more you use it so you’ll have to use it sparingly. The mod also features a grappling hook that you can use to scale up structures or to travel from one structure to another. For those who truly want to embrace the power of flight, there’s even a jetpack through which they can take to the skies and view the world from a whole new perspective.
Alongside these, there are various other items as well such as the water gun that you can use to put out fire and make crops go, the flamethrower that does exactly what the name implies, the egg dispenser that you can use to shoot 20 eggs per second and a special block-o-copter that you can use to throw blocks into the air for whatever reason. All things considered, this is a neat mod that definitely adds a ton of great items to Minecraft.
- Fireball Dispenser
- Musical Instrument
- Egg Dispenser
- Grappling Hook
- Flame Thrower
- Portable TNT Cannon
- Hang Glider
- Water Gun
Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod Recipes
Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod Update Logs
- Made the Mine-o-Saur pickup-able (by right clicking on it), enchantable and repare-able (using iron) in an anvil. Enchantments supported by the Mine-o-Saur are efficiency, unbreaking, fortune, silk touch and mending.
- Updated the Mine-o-Saurs AI. No more getting stuck in holes.
- The Block-o-Copter now flies up with the block/entity.
- The Fireball Dispenser is now NBT-dependant, meaning each individual unit’s explosion strength is independent from any other unit.
How to install Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: TheMattyBoy – Original Thread on CursForge