Garden Stuff Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a collection of items and blocks related to the cultivation and decoration of your green garden.
The second section of the mod is the Garden Containers, featuring a variety of flower pots divided into different “levels” such as small pots, medium pots, luxury pots… and they are of course to be used in growing flowers.
Finally, the Garden Trees, in which you will be able to grow the seedlings collected from the forest, later they will grow into a “more compact” version of the original trees.
In addition, mod also adds into the game special decoration blocks with unique styles for you to freely decorate the gardens.
You can download the latest version of the Garden Stuff Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Garden Stuff Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Garden Stuff.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Garden Stuff Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Garden Stuff Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.