Very simple and not complicated at all, Global XP Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a mod that allows player to store their XP points or levels into a “portable” XP box.
The “portable” XP box is called XP Block. The making and using of XP block is very simple, you only need to place 8 Iron Bar around an Emerald to craft an XP Block. To store experience points, you will need to point to the XP Block and press Sneak+Right-click. To get you experience points out, simply Right-click on it, each Right-click will give you one level.
I call it portable XP box because it has the ability to store 100% of the experience points even it got destroyed, which mean you can destroy it and move it to other place.
With Global XP, you will not have to afraid of losing you XP when dying anymore. Global XP is a great mod for Multiplayer, which allows you to share experience points with your friends to make it easier for enchanting equipment!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Global XP 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Global XP.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Global XP Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Global XP Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Portable XP box for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.