Good Ol’ Currency Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Good Ol’ Currency might not be the mod that everyone can utilize but, for some players, it’s definitely going to prove to be a very intriguing and useful mod that’ll enhance the gameplay to a whole new level. The primary users of this mod will probably be players who want to create their own economy in Minecraft, so if you have some sort of vision for creating your very own economy in a server, then this mod will allow you to do just that. It might take a bit of used to but, once you get the hang of the basics, Good Ol’ Currency will certainly prove itself to be a useful tool.
The Good Ol’ Currency basically implements a whole bunch of different colored money bills into Minecraft. It’s worth mentioning that, on their own, these bills don’t really do anything but, if you’re the owner of a server, then you can assign these bills a specific value through which you can set up an economy of sort. The mod also features a vending machine that has two very useful modes through which players will be able to utilize the money bills this mod implements.
The first mode of the vending machine of the Good Ol’ Currency mod is the sell mode that allows players to purchase things that are currently present in the machine. The right click key is used to buy one item, the left click key is used for ten items and shift click can be used to purchase an entire stack. Other than the sell mode, there’s the stock mode that’ll allow players to place their own items to sell through the machine and the price that players set for their items is completely up to the. All said and done, Good Ol’ Currency is a useful mod that can be used to implement a full-fledged economy into Minecraft.
Good Ol’ Currency Mod Changelogs
Good Ol’ Currency Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Wallet can be shift clicked into vendor
- Vending machine prices are now red if there isn’t enough money to afford it.
- Added a few sounds (Vending/Exchange Machine doors opening/closing. Failure to buy something, etc)
- Lock tab not displaying the correct icon for its state
- Freshly made wallets placed in a vending machine would crash a world.
- Creative tab was rendering weird if player changed size of window
- Transition from 1.10.2 to 1.11.2 had a weird bug where buying items would only stack to 2.
Good Ol’ Currency Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Added ‘buffer slots’ to Vending and Exchange Machines. Anything sold to the exchange machine goes there. Profit (When gets to 20) in the vending machine goes there. (Should fix non-stackable items not being able to be sold in the exchange machine)
- Vending and Exchange Machines now work (correctly) with hopper interaction
- Outputs on bottom
- Inputs on bottom sides (Vending Machine Only)
- Added recipe for Exchange machine (forgot to last update)
- the ‘Lock Tab‘ finally has a use! This tab enables/disables hopper (or anything that inputs/extracts) interaction
- Changed a lot of the internals of the mod again (hence the warning)
- Moved the ‘Stock Mode’ Tabs to the left side of the GUI to prevent conflicting visuals with JEI
- Exchange Machines main inventory now only copies the items you put into it, a sort of ‘Ghost Item’
- The Input slot icon of the Vending and Exchange machine now differ
- Only players who placed a vending/exchange machine (or creative players) can break them.
- Fixed a few issues with the Exchange Machine model (not the lighting issue, should be fixed soon)
How to install Good Ol’ Currency Mod?
- Download the mod!
- When you haven’t installed Minecraft Forge yet, download and install it.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Download Links for Good Ol’ Currency Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: BeardlessBrady – Original Thread on CursForge